Sunday, December 5, 2010

new additions

i remember many days in knoxville where we didn't have enough seats around our little table. the days when friends stopped by for dinner because they knew they were welcome.i remember pulling up extra chairs & loving the full feeling our tiny condo had. i remember hoping that would never ever change. that our house would always feel like a home and friends would always feel welcome.
god had different plans and where we are now is right where he wants us! no extra chairs... just the two of us and empty seats.
there are many nights i miss the knocks on the door, and yelling come on in!

one of my favorite adventures in co has been thrifting!!!! i have fallen head over heals in love with digging through others lightly used treasures and making them my own.

this little treasure i made my own it now sits tucked under my grandmas old oak table we painted black
here was the process.....
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
this latest project reminds me that jesus knows my heart that some day my table will be overflowing with community again!
ps. i helped on this too .... the pictures make it look like all taylor :)

a couple snap shots from the oct visit to knoxville hope these faces cont to fill our table someday

Photobucket

Photobucket
molly you are the the most genuine person i know, never change xoxo

Photobucket
we dont do friendship braclets we do friendship toms

Photobucket
you are beyond gorg... this pic of you makes me smiley can not wait for you to sit on my new bench in jan

Photobucket
this is just impossible to recreate

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment