Thursday, December 9, 2010

who is my favorite?

last weekend sharon, elle & bosten came to retreat to the city and civilization. to leave being locked inside because of the bitter cold in BV. Play with me, taylor works most weekends so im lonely. They were dying to visit Duffy's Cherry Cricket, a restaurant, elle and sharon were gaga over. They had seen it on man vs. food.  im not sure who was more excited elle or sharon, it was so awesome they were giddy and feeding off each other every second. elle is one of the most grateful little girls i have ever encountered. over and over she would say i really love this mom... i bet dad is jealous ha. she is truly a mini sharon which makes me love her all the more!
Photobucket
i watch them and dream of the day i will have a little mini me to play with, dress up, hug tight and share cheesburgers with! elle played in my jewelery and all the accessories you see .... yep they came from my closet haha.
Photobucket


and this little one, the boy, is amazing! he has made me talk my husband into having a busload of kids. seriously taylor is crazy over this kid... who wouldnt be, He is a comedian performing every second and a lover of all!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I <3 spending time with sharon ! we were talking the other day that we have been friends for over 10 years, crazy. I can hear my grams saying time flys enjoy every second. so this weekend we enjoyed every, second every small thing. we ate monster cheese burgers, shopped, thrifted( yes i have made it a verb), fed little ones lots of candy for bribes, danced, laughed, took pictures and a rockin fun weekend.
at one point elle played a game of questions she said who is mama's favorite elle, bosten and myself all raised our hands proudly  :)
I have a lot of amazing people in my life but sharon clark you are one of my favs ill keep you for ten more years please! sharons mini me even took our picture.
Photobucket




No comments:

Post a Comment