Sunday, February 27, 2011

land of life

Photobucket

Photobucket
Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life!  ~Albert Einstein
Photobucket
Photobucket


last weekend my parents flew from tennessee and my gramie flew from texas to come be together and visit us in our new life. to spend time separated from jobs, obligations, and chores.
I learned a little about myself through watching each of them no matter how you embrace it or fight it you are your family. i am my family.
i wash my hands a million miles a minute, love to  talk on the phone, and getting a little rise out of people im close to. just like my dad
Photobucket
i love people, texture, being silly, decorating & shopping. just like my grams
Photobucket
Photobucket
i dream of  having little girls but my grams makes me change my mind when i see how much she loves my dad
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i love quality time, connecting, snuggling, drinking huge diet cokes,getting things accomplished, being warm . all my mom
Photobucket

it was not the most beautiful weekend ever the wind blew hard and the chill was cold. the adventures i planned were not all followed through . we headed down 16th street mall and lasted less than 30 minutes
Photobucket
what we did was better we spent serious quality time together in the car site seeing, on the couch watching silly movies & ate long meals with great convo.
thank you all for coming it was a treat to have you and beyond fun to be together.
miss them all already!
Photobucket
i wanna be just like her !
Photobucket
she told me while she was here all she ever dreamed of was to have a big family i thought ohhhh thats where i get it.
im hoping and praying  when we start having kids i can talk her into living with us

the professional co tour guides . not joking when i say we have had people with us more days then not since janurary. i wanted a full table :)
cant wait to see brit and nathan next they will be here this week


Photobucket 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment