Monday, November 8, 2010

pursuit of a passion

Well i have loved photography since i was a little girl . i had one of these long skinny cameras in first grade. My gracious mother would support my need to take pictures. She would buy 100s of the long rolls of film this bad boy called for and pay to develop the work of a 6 year old.  I think from a young age i loved to capture emotion, smiles, and events in my life. It has not changed at 25 I love taking pictures more than ever . I had a wise friend who is a  phenomenal photographer and brilliant business woman tell me to just enjoy the hobby for a while and see what comes of it.  so i am going to just that take pictures of whoever will let me and use this family blog to share the ones i love.

Maybe someday i can make a dream a reality and do this as my job... for now im gonna practice practice.
here are some pictures of my favorite little girls

anyone who knows me well has probably heard me talk about these little girls.
they feel like family i have known both of them since the day they were born. I often wonder if i can love my own kids as i love these. I miss them more then most anything in Knoxville
meet liza she is the second of two that i love with all my <3 !  She is a free spirit! From the time she could sit up she loved to dance She looks at the world through rosey eyes, she has never meet a stranger, she loves with out fear. In October she turned four i was lucky enough to capture her little spirit

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This little one has stolen my heart since the day i laid eyes on her! I have begged her mom to keep here on many occasions.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
the two little pumpkins together
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. amber, these are incredible!!!! 2 beautiful girls and a wonderful photographer!

    ReplyDelete