Wednesday, November 10, 2010

back in june

i find the sad thing about digital photography is i take pictures, load them on my computer, and thats the end of it.  I never develop them and put them in a photo book to sit on the counter and flip through to remember. I have only developed one picture from my wedding even not good.
I occasionally decide to flip through old pictures on my computer.
I came across some pictures of a  fun visitor that goes by the name of PARG . we have been friends since we were 14 crazy who knew the friends i made in middle school would last a lifetime. 

That the friend same friend i dressed up to go to cotton eyed joes with would help me put on my wedding dress and stand by me on my wedding day. That the same friend i babysat with through my teens would dream of having babies, being neighbors and homeschooling our kids together . That the same friend i laughed at 11 years ago can still make me pee my pants.  that the friend i discovered who I was along side would help me to continue to know who I am by sharing life with me. 
I have been blessed with margaret and many other dear friends im not sure what I would do with out. 
As i have journeyed into this new season of life and been cut off from all my friends by thousands of miles i have to say i treasure them more than ever. I miss her, I miss my friends but i feel blessed to know they are life friends. That miles do not have the power to separate hearts 

Photobucketwhile parg was here we went back to frontier for the first time since highschool to visit our younglife leader and for her to experience buena vista one of the most beautiful places in the world
Photobucket
she was all smiles when we arrived
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”
xoxo miss you parg

last but not least i love any excuse for this guy to kiss me 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment