Thursday, October 28, 2010

dream lake

I have been a little behind on blogging to say the least im ready to catch up so here goes.  A few weeks ago we headed to estes park to fish, experience fall in CO, and spend the day together. The aspens were stunning.




no one quite like him :) 

feast your eyes on dream lake ...  pretty dreamy
fishing, something i grew up loving, something i do not love as much in the rockies or maybe its fly fishing. I can see the fish, its crazy the water is so clear I dangle my bait in their face but they just will not bite. The view is extraordinary to say the least but I can not catch anything for the life of me. Maybe its because I do not have the long Tennessee nightcrawlers on the end of my hook instead I have a tiny fly fishing lures. Maybe its because im not sitting on the edge of a dock on norris lake dangling my feet under the light with my little brother as he helps me take the fish off the hook.
 Instead its was a new experience that my love happens to love so im  always on board for trying something new. might not be the next fly fishing pro but i will keep on trying just to swing the monster cool pole and hang out with the one that makes my heart complete.



we meet this little guy on the way to dream lake

I will leave you with this thought from me !!







No comments:

Post a Comment