Saturday, September 25, 2010

joyous


the ratliffs came a few weeks ago and i would have to say that could not feel less like in laws if they tried. I do not even like those two words and am not sure why the people we come to call family in our lives get those two little words placed around there name.
Well in our family there will be no in laws
Cary and Patti could not make me feel more loved and a part of the family .
They were up for whatever when they hopped off the plane which was great considering Taylor had a lot of things planned for them to see the great  state of CO. We started down town and explored everything there was to see I think everyone's feet were tired when we found the truck a few hours later. Then we were on to Red Rocks no matter how many times i see this place it amazes me.

 Next Stop was Golden CO a town taylor loves with all his heart 
the view from lookout mountain

to the mama that raised my favorite guy in the World you did a great job and  I love you !! 
and you are too cute for words
you look happy and free in this picture I want it on a frame on our wall

the following day we headed to Breckenridge to show them our favorite little spot full of beauty


    nothing ends a trip better than a night in dreamy boulder on pearl street


we miss you already hope you come back to stay again soon xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment