Sunday, January 30, 2011

fancy shoes

yesterday was our first saturday off in denver together ever. it was a  treat .
we packed the car up with way way way too much stuff as we tend to do . my husband is an eagle scout for goodness sake he would take the whole garage if it would fit.
we headed to rocky mtn national park to snowshoe... i wanted to hike to the same place we had hiked this past summer, dream lake, to see what it looked like in a different season.
boy did it look different we laid on the frozen pond only months earlier we were fishing in.
Where the heck do the fish go was my question? are the frozen or swimming down deep....
 this is the frozen dream lake
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
i luv this shot he keeps me entertained
Photobucket

i really loved snow shoeing. i had always wanted to do it but had no idea how fun it would be. you should try it in the smokies!
Photobucket
Photobucket


the night ended with a beautiful sunset and an elk sighting
this place reminds me jesus is holding my hand walking by my side inviting me to journey with him i think his beauty is hard to miss in a day when you are surrounded by it . its truly a gift to be here worshiping him in his creation. to god be the glory .
Photobucket 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I'm super jealous of all the sights you get to see! Y'all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im finally commenting on something! Your photography skills are absolutely amazing and I cant wait to come spend a week with you on my break and venture out and do all this fun excursions! I miss you and I love seeing a part of your life on here all the time. Cant wait to come see you! Love you! Mo :)

    ReplyDelete