Friday, September 10, 2010

25.

9/7/10 Taylor turned 25. And there is no one in the world I love to celebrate more than Taylor. so we celebrated... I made my first homemade cake,  could have been better but he acted as if it was the best cake he had ever had I love this about this man he makes me feel like the best cook in the whole world and I am not.  We sang happy birthday all alone in our little home and laughed a lot considering I kept stopping the song to try to take a picture. We went and saw the other guys which is a movie after Taylor's heart he has quoted every day since. We packed up the car for an adventure for crested butte a city after his heart. All day long he said today I am a quarter of a century old, and that sounded way to old for my liking.  Thankfully he does not act old in many way he continues to be silly, fun, and out of this world adventurous some days its hard to keep up .
All he wanted to do was go camp and Mountain bike so bye golly that is what we did because in my world the world stops and you do whatever the people you love want for there birthday.
crested butte was everything taylor made it  out to be a super sweet town,  beautiful mtns,  great biking and big dandelions which i love. it was a trip that will be remembered for birthdays to come
God was so good to me, when he gave me Taylor cant wait to celebrate every birthday for all our days together.


No comments:

Post a Comment