Wednesday, August 25, 2010

never leave.

when my mom comes life is easy peasy.


Life is mornings with no hurry
Life is " what do you want to do today my sweet girl ?"
Life is have any fun project ideas.
Life is lets go see a chick flick and get the biggest popcorn and diet coke.
Life is long dinners, long conversations, lots of laughing
Life is wanna make homemade icecream
Life is lets play cards in the candle light on a cool night
Life is long bike rides around the park
Life is big hamburgers and plates of french fries just cause life is too short

All normal life stops any routine, schedule, plans go out the door, I don't pick up my phone I dont even take it with me. I just enjoy my mother. I let her make me feel at home right where I am .
the truth is I have always loved my mom dearly and spent time with her, but never time like this. here we are never  interrupted, never in a hurry, never having places to go or people to see just us and fun.
There is a new freedom in our relationship that I love and hope continues to grow and change
taylor loves her as his mother in law and I would have to agree he hit the jackpot with her





oh and our project was a create room for me since my mom says i need a place to create a place to be inspired. we made the perfect cozy little room  i have spent most of the day in today missing her and loving creating :) it also doubles as another place for guest to stay so come visit .

here is to you mother the woman I dream to be just like.. dont hate these pictures you are BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment