Friday, August 27, 2010

dream.






   this beauty is part of the dream.....

I am a dreamer!

I dream simple
I dream extravagant
I dream laughter
I dream love
I dream adventure
I dream travel
I dream exploration
I dream of this little home called an airstream
while in the rocky mtn national park the third week we lived here I spotted one of these retro little trailers and feel head over heals in love .
i have not stopped talking about my love of these trailers since
we see one on our usual bike ride i always stop and ohh and ahh over it begging to take a post it and offer the people money for the prized little home
not quite sure why but all taylor has done after 12 weeks of hearing me say lets buy one and go where ever the wind takes us is laugh and look at me like im crazy.
i want to explore the west coast while we are here im dreaming big sur, yosemite, the pacific coast highway, portland, seattle and many more .
just got to get taylor on board
i want to buy one and make it a project gut it and make it completley us
what do you think ?
am i crazy or does this sound like way to much fun to pass up

No comments:

Post a Comment